U.S. Army Garrison Directorate of Operations and Plans
The Directorate of Operations and Plans provides coordination of day-to-day and future operations for the Garrison while maintaining situational awareness across the installation and ensure timely and accurate reporting to higher headquarters. During crisis situation, the Operations Center activates the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to meet contingency or emergency operations requirements. The directorate participates in exercises with both on-post and off-post emergency response and management agencies and manages the installation Force Protection program.
- Develops, coordinates publication and implementation of short and long range planning consistent with the Garrison and IMCOM mission
- Solicits inputs to OPLANs from subject matter experts internal and external to the Garrison Command
- Conducts in-progress reviews of OPLANs CONPLANs with senior management and project officers to ensure compliance with established goals and objectives prior to execution
- Maintains professional relationship with local, state and federal agencies to ensure proper execution of any emergency operations
- Execute Future OPS requirements during events and exercises
- During duty hours, Operates the Garrison Installation Operations Center (IOC)
- Provides C2 for Emergency Management response and consequence management operations
- Serves as a functional integrator and synchronizer throughout the installation
- Conducts mission analysis of OPORDs and Directives from Higher Headquarters
- Coordinates and publishes USAG OPORDs and Directives
- Coordinates and submits reports as necessary
Synchronizes with tenant organizations within the installation the highest possible level of protection for Soldiers, civilian employees and family members, as well as the information infrastructure and equipment by:
- Collecting, analyzing, and disseminating threats and threat related information
- Managing the installation defense in accordance with mandated Force Protection Condition's (FPCON)
- Increasing antiterrorism awareness for military personnel, civilians and their dependents through a sound education program.
(305) 437-3152 (DSN 567)
Directorate of Plans and Operations
9301 NW 33 St.
Doral, FL 33172
Hours of Operation
0730 - 1730